Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baily Dawn Rice Memorial Golf Scramble

So,
This year we held the 2008 Bailey Dawn Rice Memorial Golf Scramble. These scramble are held in memory of my sister, Bailey. She was born December 9th, 2000, and passed away June 25th, 2001. This year's scramble was held at Persimmon Ridge Golf Course, and so far it's probably been the best scramble we've had yet. The golf course is owned by my mawmaw, Lawren Just, and it's the first time we've had the scramble there. The golf course was much better and i was also accomponied with my boyfriend, Tyler Costa. This made it all the more fun. With me having to work so much, i don't get to see him that often. But We got to spend the day and night together, so that made me really happy! :]
The main thing is the scramble turned out perfectly, and the weather was sunny and bright all day! it was by far the best we've had!
to learn more about the scramble,
go to my mom's blog.
http://baileyrice.blogspot.com
:]]]

No comments: